Pix 7.2.1 and PPPoE

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Sioban, Jun 8, 2006.

  1. Sioban

    Sioban Guest

    Hi !

    I have a strange error message on my pix : PPPoE daemon not configured
    and I cant' find any reference about that at cisco web site, nor open bugs.

    I have pppoe working and I just get this message (continually) in the console terminal (not in logs)

    My PPPoE configs follow :

    interface Ethernet0
    nameif outside
    security-level 0
    pppoe client vpdn group pppoe_group
    ip address pppoe setroute

    vpdn group pppoe_group request dialout pppoe
    vpdn group pppoe_group localname xxxxx
    vpdn group pppoe_group ppp authentication chap
    vpdn username xxxxx password yyyyy

    Have you any idea why I keep getting this message ???

    Thanks.

    Sioban.

    Sioban, Jun 8, 2006

  2. Sioban