  1. Cen

    Cen Guest

    Does the PIX 7.0 support policy-based routing via route-maps ?

    Cen, Oct 24, 2005

  2. In article <djilnn$1ubo$>, "Cen" <> writes:
    >Does the PIX 7.0 support policy-based routing via route-maps ?

    You need to configure OSPF in order to use policy routing. But I never tried it
    under 7.0.

    There is one thing that I found quite useful in V7.0: you may specific a
    default route and an additional default route for traffic arriving via
    VPN-tunnels. This may help in avoiding policy routing.

    Regards,
    Christoph Gartmann

    Immunbiologie
    D-79011 Freiburg, Germany