    Most Windows users will run any old attachment you send them, so if
    you want to implicate someone you can just send them a Trojan
    -- Adam Langley

    Walter Roberson, Feb 18, 2005

  2. In article <cv5sfs$b82$>,
    Walter Roberson <-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote:
    :pIX 7.0 was officially announced a couple of days ago.

    Here's the data sheet:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_data_sheet0900aecd80225ae1.html

    Lots of nice features there.

    The data sheet indicates support for only the 515, 515E, 525, and 535.

    The lack of support for the 520 was entirely predicatable.

    I would tend to think that they will have to add support for the 501
    and 506E at some point, since they are not EOS (End of Sale),
    and since the 501 is the newest model.
    --
    Are we *there* yet??

    Walter Roberson, Feb 18, 2005