    anything like that?

    Thanks in advance,
    Jason

    jsandlin0803, Dec 12, 2005

  2. jsandlin0803

    garrisb Guest

    it's always good practice to add the route statements in the pix (even
    though you shouldn't need them). The wizard should take you through
    with no problem. Make sure you add a route on your internal router back
    to the pix for each of the pools you set up...

    Good luck and let me know if you have any problems....

    garrisb, Dec 13, 2005

  3. jsandlin0803

    jsandlin0803 Guest

    I am going to need only one pool of users. There will be around 8 users
    in this pool. We have been using PPTP to connect to the old router
    HotBrick, but we have upgraded to the PIX for more options.

    I would like to set up Remote Desktop forwarding first, so that i can
    get my users working again. Then, when i get the vpn working, i can
    switch them over one by one.

    Will i need VPN Client to connect, or can i still use MS software vpn?

    Also, what route would i need to add to my router?

    This is my setup...

    Remote Users------Internet------Cisco1750------CiscoPIX-------LAN

    Do i need to open port 3389 on my 1750 as well as my pix for remote
    desktop?

    Thanks
    Jason

    jsandlin0803, Dec 13, 2005