    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Jay
    thejayman, Jul 15, 2005

  2. thejayman

    BradReeseCom Guest

    Hi Jay,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco PIX 515/515E Security Appliance
    Memory Upgrade for PIX Software v7.0

    Before installing this new release, the memory on Cisco PIX 515 and
    515E Security Appliances must be upgraded.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/prod_bulletin0900aecd8023c8d4.html

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Website: http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm
    BradReeseCom, Jul 15, 2005

  3. thejayman

    thejayman Guest

    Brad,

    Thanks for the info. I have infact upgraded the 515/E with a restricted
    license to 128MB
    Jason

    thejayman, Jul 15, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    thejayman <> wrote:
    :Before you all say I know I should not be running this in production
    :but needs must.

    :I was just wondering if anybody had seen a problem between where the
    :Site-to-Site VPN seems slow between PIX and CP:NG.

    :CPU and Mem stats seem fine, beeing running debug crypto isakmp /ipsec,
    :all looks OK, general internet broswing seems fine.

    Is it "slow" for all kinds of traffic, or only for larger packets?
    I'm wondering if you might be running into MTU issues?
    --
    Look out, there are llamas!
    Walter Roberson, Jul 15, 2005
  6. thejayman

    thejayman Guest

    Walter,

    Thanks for the answer, it seems slow on all type, i have used ping etc
    with the flags to check the fragmention size and all seems ok, I was
    just wondering if there could be a small bug in v7.0(1), I can see they
    have released 7.0.(4).
    Thanks
    Jason
    thejayman, Jul 15, 2005