    TIA,
    BK

    , Feb 27, 2007

  2. Andy Guest

    On Feb 27, 4:58 pm, "" <> wrote:
    > Hi, I have T1 with a class C that is subnetted into two for Outside
    > and DMZ network with Inside using private IP address. My question is
    > how do I configure the DMZ to use the public address without NATing to
    > the Outside IP address. All the config sample I found uses Outside
    > public IP address NATed to the DMZ private network? i.e., DMZ with web
    > server using IP address from Outside network.http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/mailserver.html
    >
    > I am looking for sample configuration that uses public IP on the
    > Outside, public IP on DMZ and Private IP on the Inside.
    >
    > TIA,
    > BK

    Actually you can use both for webservers inside, you can statically
    nat the webserver public ip to a private and both local and public
    users will have access to the webserver.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_note09186a0080094aad.shtml

    Or you can not to nat using command nat 0.

    GoodLuck
    Andy.

    Andy, Feb 27, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Feb 27, 6:52 am, "Andy" <> wrote:
    > On Feb 27, 4:58 pm, "" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi, I have T1 with a class C that is subnetted into two for Outside
    > > and DMZ network with Inside using private IP address. My question is
    > > how do I configure the DMZ to use the public address without NATing to
    > > the Outside IP address. All the config sample I found uses Outside
    > > public IP address NATed to the DMZ private network? i.e., DMZ with web
    > > server using IP address from Outside network.http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/mailserver.html

    > > I am looking for sample configuration that uses public IP on the
    > > Outside, public IP on DMZ and Private IP on the Inside.

    > > TIA,
    > > BK

    > Actually you can use both for webservers inside, you can statically
    > nat the webserver public ip to a private and both local and public
    > users will have access to the webserver.
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_n...
    >
    > Or you can not to nat using command nat 0.
    >
    > GoodLuck
    > Andy.

    I tried the NAT 0, but it didn't work. I am justing to use NAT on dmz
    to make it easier.

    , Mar 4, 2007
  4. hinka

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2006
    Messages:
    26
    Have you found the solution to this..??
    I have the exact problem. Im using public ip for the servers in the dmz. I've try nat 0 and nat exemption..both cannot work..tq

    hinka, Mar 6, 2007