    What does that mean? Did Cisco replace PIX firewalls with any other product?

    Please Advice.
    Thanks-Rob
    Rob, Oct 8, 2004

  2. In article <4166af82$>, Rob <> wrote:
    :We just purchased a PIX 515 and few 506, however when I was checking Cisco
    :website, I saw this message:
    : NOTE: This product has reached end-of-sale or end-of-life status; it
    :cannot be ordered and may no longer be supported.
    :What does that mean? Did Cisco replace PIX firewalls with any other product?

    The 515 was replaced with the 515E, which is faster but has the same
    software and hardware restrictions.

    The 506 was replaced with the 506E, which is faster but has the same
    software and hardware restrictions.
    --
    What is "The Ultimate Meme"? Would it, like Monty Python's
    "The World's Funniest Joke", lead to the deaths of everyone who
    Walter Roberson, Oct 8, 2004