    recieving email fine just not able to access that link from the
    outside via HTTP. I have a rule that says both www and https but its
    static (inside,outside). Please help!

    rossk, Sep 27, 2007

  2. rossk

    thort

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Messages:
    35
    Are you using NAT? If yes, you need a NAT rule as well as a Firewall rule for both SMTP and HTTPS. Both are there?

    thort, Sep 27, 2007

  3. rossk

    response3 Guest

    On Sep 26, 6:15 pm, rossk <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I have a PIX 506e and its all set and running but I am having an issue
    > with outside trying to come in when using, mail.mycompany.com. I am
    > recieving email fine just not able to access that link from the
    > outside via HTTP. I have a rule that says both www and https but its
    > static (inside,outside). Please help!

    What protocol are users trying to access mail.mycompany.com with? Is
    it a web page, etc? Can you post your config?

    response3, Oct 4, 2007
  4. rossk

    CK Guest

    Do you have Fixup for HTTPS
    Do your server support HTTPS or web connections.?

    CK, Oct 5, 2007