PIX 506e Site to site VPN

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by wtpandar, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. wtpandar

    wtpandar

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    Hi,

    I am new to Cisco's PIX and to VPN but this is the following setup.

    Remote site

    Internal 192.168.x.x/24 ---> PIX Firewall (aaa.bbbb.cccc.dddd) ---> router
    506e 192.168.77.x ee.ff.gg. |

    INTERNET
    /\
    Central site |

    Internal 10.10.x.x/24 ---> PIX Firewall (aaa.bbbb.cccc.dddd) ---> router
    515

    From the remote site i have done a no nat from 192.168.x.x to 10.10.x.x. I used the site to site VPN wizard on the PIX 506e.

    When i try to ping between the VPN nothing happens and i get have only got #send errors when i do a show crypto ipsec sa

    does VPN not like being NATED?

    How do we know that there is a connections to the central site?

    Thanks

    wtpandar, Sep 8, 2006

  2. wtpandar

    wtpandar