PIX 506E Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DaveAllen, Nov 15, 2006.

  1. DaveAllen

    DaveAllen

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    I have a PIX 506E and I'm trying to setup static translations. The only trick is that it's a total mess. But, I have to do it for now. Any help would be appreciated...Here's what I have. There are three different external IP addresses forwarding some of the same services.

    66.60.132.x -
    10.1.1.1:smtp
    10.1.1.1:www
    10.1.1.1:https