    firewall?

    Thanks,
    Mike

    Mike Bailey, Mar 7, 2006

  2. The PDM has a screen that displays active IPSec SA's and it's statistics.
    This should be able to tell you what vpn's are active and what their status
    is.

    As for the error code. This error might be presented in different scenarios,
    even so if the PIX is not reachable at all. If this is the case, the PIX log
    will NOT show you anything about the attempt. Enable all logging options in
    the VPN Client to find out what's the problem.

    Regards,
    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Mar 7, 2006