    disconnect and reconnect, I am back to normal.

    Would any one know how to solve this?

    Thanks in advance

    RG, Jan 12, 2010

  2. RG

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, RG chose
    the tried and tested strategy of:

    > However, after couple of minutes, the connection freezes, ssh session
    > freezes, etc... If I disconnect and reconnect, I am back to normal.

    This sounds like it could be some sort of NAT issue. Does this happen from
    every remote site you connect from, or just certain ones?

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:09:01 up 45 days, 23:05, 5 users, load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.13

    alexd, Jan 12, 2010

  3. RG

    RG Guest

    Funny you should mention NAT as I am running the client from NATed vmware
    instance.

    I just tried this one.

    Thanks

    RG, Jan 13, 2010