    Pix 501 is configured to connect to a hosting dedicated entreprise, the internet and the vpn were working at the same time but few days ago, I changed my easy vpn group and user, I tried to access to my server and did it, but never check my internet, until the next day. I note when the vpn is up the internet is down, but when the vpn is down the internet is up.

    I don't know why both internet & vpn aren't up at the same time if before was working together.

    Anybody could help me?
    Pepe, Jun 27, 2007

  2. Pepe

    umair152

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    hi pepe,

    You need to enable split-tunneling in your PIX group vpn config so that u may access vpn & internet at same time
    umair152, Jun 29, 2007

  3. Pepe

    Pepe

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Vpn & Internet together

    But, if i dont have access to the vpn server? Becouse the people who manage the vpn server dont want give me access to the internet.

    Do you know if there is another way to give internet access with my pix 501 at the same time to have vpn whithout ask to vpn server admin configure split tunneling?

    Regards!!!!
    Pepe, Jun 29, 2007