pix 501 / VPN / Speedtouch ADSL(?)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by dhsanders, Jul 10, 2007.

  1. dhsanders

    dhsanders

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Hi I am looking for some help to get my VPN up and running again.
    configuration:
    My-PC at home ----ADSL ----Internet----Speedtouch580----pix501--officeLan

    1 week ago I was able to make a VPN connection with a cisco VPN client on my home PC to the pix501 and run RDP to ta server on the office lan
    beginning of the week we had a lightning problem and my adsl modem was dead and was replaced with same model (probably different software version)
    After installing the new modem I can browse the internet from the office-lan
    I can make an SSH connection to my PIX got a line:
    ssh ***.149.198.*** 255.255.255.255 outside | to allow this
    However I can't get VPN to work again

    some debug info:
    pix-weisz# debug crypto ipsec
    pix-weisz# IPSEC(key_engine): got a queue event...
    IPSEC(key_engine_delete_sas): rec'd delete notify from ISAKMP
    IPSEC(key_engine_delete_sas): delete all SAs shared with ***.149.198.***
    IPSEC(validate_proposal): invalid local address xx.92.131.xxx
    IPSEC(validate_proposal): invalid local address xx.92.131.xxx
    IPSEC(validate_proposal): invalid local address xx.92.131.xxx
    IPSEC(validate_proposal): invalid local address xx.92.131.xxx
    IPSEC(validate_proposal): invalid local address xx.92.131.xxx
    IPSEC(validate_proposal): invalid local address xx.92.131.xxx
    IPSEC(validate_proposal): invalid local address xx.92.131.xxx
    IPSEC(validate_proposal): invalid local address xx.92.131.xxx
    IPSEC(key_engine): got a queue event...
    IPSEC(key_engine_delete_sas): rec'd delete notify from ISAKMP
    IPSEC(key_engine): got a queue event...
    IPSEC(key_engine_delete_sas): rec'd delete notify from ISAKMP
    IPSEC(key_engine_delete_sas): delete all SAs shared with ***.149.198.***

    note: the local address is the existing outside address on the pix and is the same as before the crash with the modem.

    I could add more debug info if needed.

    Any suggestion?
    Thanks in advance for help
    David Sanders