    The outside interface is connected to dsl modem and PPPoe connection
    has been configured on Pix 501. Can this pix firewall be configured
    to accept vpn connections? If yes, is there limitations?

    Roman, Dec 6, 2007

  2. Roman schrieb:
    > The outside interface is connected to dsl modem and PPPoe connection
    > has been configured on Pix 501. Can this pix firewall be configured
    > to accept vpn connections?

    Yes.

    > If yes, is there limitations?

    The same as with regular IPoE.

    --
    Please excuse my bad English/German/French/Greek/Cantonese/Klingon/...

    Tilman Schmidt, Dec 7, 2007

  3. Roman

    RG Guest

    Does this include pptp as when I try vpdn enable outside, pix says outside
    interface is already used by pppoe?

    RG, Dec 11, 2007
  4. RG schrieb:
    > Does this include pptp as when I try vpdn enable outside, pix says outside
    > interface is already used by pppoe?

    Sorry, I can't help you there, I don't use pptp.

    --
    Please excuse my bad English/German/French/Greek/Cantonese/Klingon/...

    Tilman Schmidt, Dec 13, 2007
  5. Roman

    Guest

    On Dec 6, 5:27 pm, Roman <> wrote:
    > The outside interface is connected to dsl modem and PPPoe connection
    > has been configured on Pix 501. Can this pix firewall be configured
    > to accept vpn connections? If yes, is there limitations?

    PIX OS versions 6.2 and 6.3 do not support Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol
    (L2TP) and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) with PPPoE.

    cu ivo

    , Dec 13, 2007