    I either reboot the pix or shutdown and restart the inside interface.
    Once restarted everyone can access the internet for a period of time
    until the issues happens again.
    rfulgham, Oct 28, 2005

  2. rfulgham

    Peter Simons Guest

    rfulgham wrote:
    > Internal users cannot access the internet at times. I check the pix and
    > from the inside interface I cannot ping the internal IP addresses until
    > I either reboot the pix or shutdown and restart the inside interface.
    > Once restarted everyone can access the internet for a period of time
    > until the issues happens again.

    IS the fire wall an unlimited licence ?

    Peter
    Peter Simons, Oct 28, 2005

  3. rfulgham

    DigitalVinyl Guest

    "rfulgham" <> wrote:

    >Internal users cannot access the internet at times. I check the pix and
    >from the inside interface I cannot ping the internal IP addresses until
    >I either reboot the pix or shutdown and restart the inside interface.
    >Once restarted everyone can access the internet for a period of time
    >until the issues happens again.

    check the log of the pic (sho log).
    The license limit is a definite possibility. How many IPs are
    accessing the internet from inside.
    DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)
    DigitalVinyl, Oct 29, 2005
  4. rfulgham

    Merv Guest

    Which version of PIX OS is being used ?
    Merv, Oct 29, 2005
  5. rfulgham

    rfulgham Guest

    It is not unlimited, but we have 50 lic installed. We have about 13
    active internal IP address.
    rfulgham, Oct 29, 2005
  6. rfulgham

    Guest