    Living Scriptures, Inc
    (anti spam - replace lsi with livingscriptures)
    (801) 627-2000

    Gordon Montgomery, Jun 3, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    Gordon Montgomery <> wrote:
    :I have a basic VPN working between a PIX 501 and a 2811 router.
    :However, I notice that devices behind the 2811 cannot initiate
    :communication with the 501 first. Something behind the 501
    :must start the communication first. Then communication
    :can happen both ways. Is this normal?

    It is if you have not used 'static' or 'nat 0 access-list'.
    --
    Feep if you love VT-52's.

    Walter Roberson, Jun 6, 2005