    and _not_ directly via their own pix. Any ideas how to achive this?
    Thanks for your help in advance.

    Jules

    Jules, Jan 16, 2005

  2. In article <Xns95E0A8E69B21F2264@216.168.3.44>,
    Jules <> wrote:
    :At the moment I have three pix501's setup with site to site vpn (hub and
    :spoke), with pixA being the hub and pixB and pixC being the spokes. So far
    :everything works fine.
    :But I want the clients behind pixB and pixC to access the internet via pixA
    :and _not_ directly via their own pix. Any ideas how to achive this?

    You cannot do it with that equipment without adding more hardware.

    For more information, see (e.g.)

    http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=cs43bq$a1t$
    --
    Most Windows users will run any old attachment you send them, so if
    you want to implicate someone you can just send them a Trojan

    Walter Roberson, Jan 16, 2005

  3. Jules

    Jules Guest

    Jules, Jan 16, 2005