    Thanks,
    --
    HZ
    Hank Zoeller, May 20, 2005

  2. In article <428d3ded$0$75062$>,
    Hank Zoeller <> wrote:
    :I just received a Pix 501 (I want to create a small VPN so a couple of
    :team members can connect to my version control system). I've hooked it
    :up and tried to use the web based Pix Device Manager from my Sun Blade
    :1000 running Solaris 10. I can mouse around and see things but PDM
    :completely ignores my keystrokes!

    You may be running into issues with incompatable java versions.
    Which JRE are you using and which browser (and version) ?
    --
    Feep if you love VT-52's.
    Walter Roberson, May 20, 2005

  3. Hank Zoeller

    Hank Zoeller Guest

    Walter Roberson wrote:
    > You may be running into issues with incompatable java versions.
    > Which JRE are you using and which browser (and version) ?

    OH! Good call -- thank you!

    I was running Java 1.5 using Mozilla 1.7 (the defaults with Solaris 10).
    I just tried connecting with a laptop running Win2K, Explorer and JRE
    1.4.something and it works. Sheesh!

    OK, now I'm getting started with the VPN wizard. Initially I would like
    to have my users connect using the Windows native VPN client. I'm going
    to use a local user database. Any words of wisdom?

    BTW, where does the Cisco client software come from? I was sort of
    expecting it to be on the CD in the package with the firewall. I've got
    the 10 (local and VPN) user license.

    Thanks again!
    --
    HZ