Pix 501 PDM GUI oddness.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dan.cave, Feb 21, 2008.

  1. dan.cave

    dan.cave

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    Hi..

    Firstly im a pix newbie and have inherited this 501 from another company.
    (i have some cisco practical experience but i'm no guru)

    I have been able to access it ok up until recently via the pdm, however the cmd line is fine, the pix is up but i can login to the pdm, put in the password for the account, then i get the usual window where it says "Cisco PDM loading, please wait" then it hangs and does nothing...

    I've tried restarting it but to no avail.

    I was hoping to try and find out why one of my ipsec tunnels is not coming up and would like some assistance on that also.

    Does anyone here feel kind enough to help me through this???

    Many thanks

    dan

    dan.cave, Feb 21, 2008