    Thank you,
    Walter .Q Mason III
    , Sep 8, 2006

  2. CCIE 15766 Guest

    I think this may help you:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...assword_recovery09186a008009478b.shtml#sample

    CCIE 15766, Sep 8, 2006

  3. Hi Walter,

    You may also wish to view:

    How to use a TFTP server to access PIX Firewall

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products..._guide_chapter09186a008007d777.html#wp1007898

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO
    www.BradReese.Com, Sep 8, 2006