PIX 501 not responding

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by daniel, Oct 12, 2006.

  1. daniel

    daniel

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hello,

    I have a problem with a PIX 501 suddenly stops to respond to anything.

    The net looks like: ZyxelADSL <---> PIX 501 <---> LAN (about 6-7 hosts, 3 virtual)

    One storage device and a switch is connected directly on the PIX, there is one additional switch in the LAN.

    The virtual hosts (VMware) have their own ips.

    From time to time the PIX stops to respond, can't access it via ssh nor https(pdm). It wont answer on ping and does not pass any traffic. DHCP server does not work.

    If I restart the PIX is works fine again.

    Anyone have an idea of what is going on?

    Thankful for help or ideas!

    Regards,

    Daniel

    daniel, Oct 12, 2006