PIX 501 and PC Anywhere

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by the_poet, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. the_poet

    the_poet Guest

    Hi all,
    it's my first post on this newsgroup, so be patiant!

    "scenario A"
    PC1 => Cisco PIX 501 => Pc2
    PC1 connected on the inside interface, PC2 connected on the outside
    interface
    PAT configured for PC1 for tcp port 5631, udp port 5632

    If I start a PC Anywhere session from the PC2 to connet into the PC1,
    everything works fine.

    ---------------------

    "scenario B"
    PC1 => Cisco PIX 501 => Router ADSL 1 => {internet} => Router ADSL 2 => Pc2
    PC1 connected on the inside interface, Router ADSL 1 connected on the
    outside interface
    PAT configured for PC1 for tcp port 5631, udp port 5632

    If I start a PC Anywhere session from the PC2 to connet into the PC1, I'm
    not able to enstablish any connection.

    The point is that if I change the PIX 501 with an other firewall (a simple
    D-Link) also in the "scenario B" everything works, this to say that the
    configuration of the routers is correct, I think the my fault is in the
    PIX's settings.
    Please help me!

    the_poet, Feb 5, 2004