PIX- 2 VPNS towards the same IP address

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by AM, Jan 31, 2006.

1. AM

AM Guest

Ok,

I work at the head quarter. We have a lot of VPNs between HQ and remote sites.
    By passing the problem of the traffic flowing among remote sites through the same interface (that's not the problem) I
    would know if it is possible to create in the PIX two separate VPN (with different priority) towards the same IP address .

Managing remotely devices at the remote sites from the HQ, I would like to separate tunnels for traffic between HQ and
    remote sites and among remote sites. The reason is that I will have to change quite often the second tunnel adding or
    deleting networks but I don't want to touch that which allows me to communicate with the other device which manages the
    other tunnel end-point. I could reach the other VPN device using public IP but it will complicate my life as I don't
    manage all the devices.
    The ASDM 5.0 (PIX 7.0.2) doesn't permit that. Is that a limit of ASDM? Or is not possible at all?

TIA

Alex.

AM, Jan 31, 2006
    1. Advertising