    binned it. But in this newsgroup you have traders selling hundreds of
    pirates as plain as day:

    uk.games.video.playstation.forsale
    nick, Jul 7, 2003

  2. nick

    Jay G Guest

    "nick" <> wrote ...
    > Ok I posted one pirate for sale and got totally slagged off and now I have
    > binned it. But in this newsgroup you have traders selling hundreds of
    > pirates as plain as day:
    >
    > uk.games.video.playstation.forsale

    Go try selling it there then. Pirates aren't welcome
    in *this* newsgroup though.

    -Jay
    Jay G, Jul 7, 2003

  3. nick

    Evander Guest

    "nick" <> wrote in message
    > Ok I posted one pirate for sale and got totally slagged off and now I have
    > binned it. But in this newsgroup you have traders selling hundreds of
    > pirates as plain as day:

    Argh matey! Pirates for sale? Me one good eye says you're up to no good.
    I'd bet me one good leg there are no pirates for sale from you. No self
    respecting pirate would allow the like likes of you to sell them. Now
    peddle your wares elsewhere let I make you walk the plank. Argh!

    Edward Teach
    Evander, Jul 7, 2003