    making a few hundred copies and selling them for $10 each. True, both are
    illegal, but one is more illegal.

    Is my logic fucked?

    Anonymous Joe, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Anonymous Joe

    Hank Guest

    Guilt is now legislated by the highest corporate bidder.

    Hank, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Anonymous Joe

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 01:57:48 GMT, "Hank" <> Gave us:

    >Guilt is now legislated by the highest corporate bidder.
    >
    >> Is my logic f*cked?

    What I cannot figure out is why idiots feel that they need a copy of
    something they cannot possibly improve on, cost included.

    Talk about flawed logic. The money and time these twits waste is
    cool only because I get to buy MY DVD writer at a cheap price after
    THEY have their mad, foolish rush.

    DarkMatter, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Anonymous Joe

    Rob Guest

    Yes to your question about logic. That's like saying your girlfriend
    is just a little bit pregnant.

    Illegal is illegal, regardless of your opinion :)

    Rob, Sep 11, 2003
  5. So wait, she's not pregnant?

    Anonymous Joe, Sep 11, 2003