PIONEER SX-1000TW RECEIVER-MINT-W/SPEAKERS-150 WATTS PER CHANNEL-

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DeserTBoB, Jan 22, 2007.

  1. DeserTBoB

    DeserTBoB Guest

    On 22 Jan 2007 07:52:38 -0800, "musicman" <>
    wrote:

    >http://cgi.ebay.com<snip>

    This spam, from Charlie Nudo, 160 Bear Run Dr. of Drums, PA, aka
    "66fourdoor" on eBay, violates eBay's rules regarding Usenet spamming:

    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    It also violates Google's Terms of Service regarding spamming. Please
    take a moment to forward this well documented spammer/fraudster's
    spam, along with headers, to:

    (be sure to include a link to their own Usenet policy,
    above)
    (main Epix account email address:
    )

    More information on this notorious fraudster and spammer can be found
    on:

    http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

    DeserTBoB, Jan 22, 2007

  2. DeserTBoB

    musicman Guest

    DeserTBob loses 2 Ebay accounts, and most recent Google Groups account- BANNED !

    http://groups.google.com/groups/pro...YFW4KG3QbhQogR222h-kUg4S0n7nbF1Te82ZIng&hl=en

    "spambot" Bob conveniently leaves out, that 2 of his OWN Ebay accounts
    were banned for harassment and auction interference, and he just lost
    his Google account as well- just click on his "view profile" link...

    so now he continues posting, using string and glue to get his outdated
    emailer chugging along...

    musicman, Jan 23, 2007

  3. DeserTBoB

    DeserTBoB Guest

    Re: DeserTBob loses 2 Ebay accounts, and most recent Google Groups account- BANNED !

    On 23 Jan 2007 06:26:03 -0800, "musicman" <>
    wrote:

    >"spambot" Bob <snip>

    I send out ZERO spam. "Spam" as defined by commercial convention
    denotes articles regarding commercial advertising sent to unwanting
    recipients, or in this case, newsgroups. Instructions on how to kill
    off a spammer are NOT SPAM.

    > conveniently leaves out, that 2 of his OWN Ebay accounts
    >were banned for harassment and auction interference, and he just lost
    >his Google account as well- just click on his "view profile" link... <snip>

    Through lies and distortions concocted by this poster, Charlie Nudo of
    Drums, PA. He doesn't mention that he's already had THREE eBay
    accounts shut down, and his current scam/spam operation, "66dourdoor",
    has already been shut down numerous times already.

    >so now he continues posting, using string and glue to get his outdated
    >emailer chugging along... <snip>

    This, from an idiot who somehow thinks that "goo goo groopz" is the
    "modern" way to access Usenet. He's so stupid, he can't figure out
    NNTP and the clients that do them correctly.

    See more at:

    http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

    DeserTBoB, Jan 23, 2007
  4. DeserTBoB

    DeserTBoB Guest

    Charlie Nudo loses 3 Ebay accounts, and 18 Google Groups account- BANNED !

    See subject line for all you need to know about "musicman" aka
    "duty-honor-country" aka Charlie Nudo, or see:

    http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

    DeserTBoB, Jan 23, 2007