Pioneer lowers price on DVRA08

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Gary Bettan, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Gary Bettan

    Gary Bettan Guest

    Pioneer announces a MAJOR price drop and new $30 mail in rebate for
    the DVR-A08 16x16 Dual Layer DVD Burner!

    The price drop brings the top rated DVRA08 down to $119.95 after
    rebate. The DVRA08 is available in your choice of black, beige or
    silve bezil. It is the worlds only true 16x +R / 16x -R DVD burner on
    the market. It is also the worlds fastest dual layer DVD+R burner,
    capable of 4x burning speeds on approved 2.4x 8.5GB dual layer media.
    This same technology allow the DVR-A08 to burn recommended 8x media at
    up to 16x burn speeds!

    As an added bonus Videoguys includes a FREE Verbatim Double Layer
    Solution Kit ($17.50 value - includes: 1 DVD+R DL 2.4X, 8 DVD+R 8X, 1
    DVD+RW 4X) with each DVRA08 burner.

    We have also lowered the price on our DVRA08 & Sonic DVDit! 5
    Authoring Bundles to $299.95 (after rebate).

    We are also announcing a new Promotional DVD training bundle that
    includes the DVR-A08, Verbatim Dual Layer Solution kit & COD DVDfyi
    training for $179.95 after rebate!!

    The Class On Demand DVD fyi training is the ultimate resource for
    anyone involved in DVD Authoring! In over 6 hours of tutorials, you
    will finally have the answers to your most problematic DVD compression
    and authoring questions. You will learn everything you wanted to know
    about the DVD specification and how to apply that knowledge to
    programs you already own, as well as the software included with the
    DVR-A08 burner.

    Click here for more info and to order
    http://www.videoguys.com/pioneer.html

    Gary
    Videoguys.com 800 323-2325
    We are the Digital Video Editing & DVD Production Experts!
    For all the latest NLE,DVD & HDV news check out the Videoguys Blog http://www.videoguys.com/blog/

    Gary Bettan, Oct 20, 2004