Pioneer DVR3100S problem with Satellite receiver Samsung DCR 9500

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Fredrik Bengtsson, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. Pioneer DVR3100S problem with Satellite receiver Samsung DCR 9500

    Hi!

    Got a really bad problem,
    The picture from the satellite receiver is not good,
    The picture slowly moving 1/2 inch to left, then it suddenly jumps
    back 1/2 inch to right, really anoying.

    I have tried all kind of kables, SVHS line in, RGB, composite, signals
    and same problem,
    but it I use SECAM it works fine.

    If I turn off the DVD recorder, the picture is OK, I assume the signal
    is just passed through the recorder when it s off.

    The satellite reciver worked fine when i had my video, no problem.

    If I connect another unit to scart I vill not have this problem,
    it seems only to be with combination of thjose two units,

    Have anyone seen this problem?

    Pionner thinks that the Recorder is OK
    and Samsung can't find anything wrong with the satellite receiver.
    But I can't use the recorder, only as a player :(

    /Fredrik
    Fredrik Bengtsson, Dec 12, 2003