    the movie.

    Does anybody else have this problem, or should I RMA it?

    cheers, -Peter

    Peter Huebner, May 9, 2005

  2. Peter Huebner

    Brian Guest

    Peter Huebner <> wrote:

    >I find my Pioneer DVR 108 hangs on changing layers from time to time.
    >I have to try and fast forward past that point or I only get to see half
    >the movie.
    >
    >Does anybody else have this problem, or should I RMA it?
    >
    >cheers, -Peter

    I'm not certain whar you mean by RMA.
    I had this problem on a Sony DVD player.
    I suspenct it was either due to it's age or that I made the mistake of
    cleaning the laser head with a laser cleaning disc as this might have
    upset the position of the laser head.

    Regards Brian

    Brian, May 9, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    says...
    > I'm not certain whar you mean by RMA.

    Send it back - it's near new and still under warranty. Mostly I am
    interested to hear from people who have the same drive, but experience
    no problems of the same nature - if that is so, then I'll know that I
    probably have a bad unit. If, on the other hand, it's a common problem,
    then I'll probably have to learn to live with it.

    cheers, -Peter

    Peter Huebner, May 9, 2005
  4. Peter Huebner

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Peter Huebner <> wrote in

    >> I'm not certain whar you mean by RMA.

    Return (to) Manufacturer Authorization (number)

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, May 10, 2005