    awful - my Liteon dvdwriter couldn't handle them (just bad burns as
    usual with this crappy writer) and even my Benq writer took ages to
    write 'successfully' to them - sometimes up to 15 minutes.

    canon paora, Nov 19, 2005

  2. canon paora

    Guest

    I bought a few Ritek DVD-RW's which I have been using without any
    problems for about a year now.

    , Nov 19, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    says...

    > Now, I'm just curious as to what dvd discs other Pioneer dvdrecorder
    > owners are having good success rates with

    Everything I've thrown at it it has taken and turned out a fine disk.
    I must admit I haven't tried to fish around in the rubbish bin behind
    the Wharehouse yet ;-) so far from the top of my head SKC, TDK, Teac,
    Mishibishi, Verbatim, Imation, Kodak (old old gold disks - I still have
    a box) are the brands I've used. Not one coaster.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Nov 19, 2005