    Anyone has expierience with them and with this particular dvd player model?
    thanks
    jazu
    jazu, Mar 2, 2004

  2. jazu

    GJS Guest

    jazu wrote:
    > Hi
    > I'm looking for code free dvd player.
    > Right now I'm looking at Pioneer DV-366 from www.expotronics.com
    > Anyone has expierience with them and with this particular dvd player model?
    > thanks
    > jazu

    I think this unit is sold elsewhere in the World as the DV-466K
    It is a good quality low end unit and I do not see that you will be
    disapointed. It will reliably play disks from all over the world
    This review even uses this player as the test equiptment for the DVD
    http://dvd.net.au/goto.cgi?http://dvd.net.au/review.cgi?review_id=3265
    GJS, Mar 2, 2004

  3. jazu

    GJS Guest

    jazu wrote:
    > Hi
    > I'm looking for code free dvd player.
    > Right now I'm looking at Pioneer DV-366 from www.expotronics.com
    > Anyone has expierience with them and with this particular dvd player model?
    > thanks
    > jazu

    I believe this unit is sold elsewhere in the World as the DV-466K
    It is a good quality low end unit and I do not see that you will be
    disapointed. It will reliably play disks from all over the world
    This review even uses this player (466) as the test equiptment for their
    DVD review
    http://dvd.net.au/goto.cgi?http://dvd.net.au/review.cgi?review_id=3265
    GJS, Mar 2, 2004