    currently running Nero 6, so installing burning software would be a
    waste of time. Responses from current users would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Clay, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Clay

    ZC TGS Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:14:17 GMT, Clay <> wrote:

    >I will be getting the Pioneer A06 for Christmas (it's bought, but I
    >can't have it until then) and I have a question about loading supplied
    >software. Can I pick and choose what I want installed? I am
    >currently running Nero 6, so installing burning software would be a
    >waste of time. Responses from current users would be greatly
    >appreciated.

    I have the Pioneer A06 and it works brilliantly, and the model is very
    easy to hack to be Region Free.

    Regarding the software, you don't need to use the software that comes
    with it. Any software capable of recognising the drive will work just
    fine. I use several applications, including Nero, RecordNow Max, and
    Alcohol 120%. I find that for writing CD Image Files to DVD RecordNow
    Max works best.

    ZC TGS, Dec 17, 2003