    hi I'm using windows 2000 pro
    I'm using pinnacle studio 9 I have captured my digital video to computer but
    I can't get the sound to match up thanks for any help
    just looking, Dec 23, 2005

  2. just looking

    PC Guest

    "just looking" <belfast2 @ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    news:WlJqf.29$...
    > hi I'm using windows 2000 pro
    > I'm using pinnacle studio 9 I have captured my digital video to computer
    > but
    > I can't get the sound to match up thanks for any help

    The problem will be with your capture card not Studio 9

    Cheers
    Paul.
    PC, Dec 23, 2005

  3. PC wrote:
    > "just looking" <belfast2 @ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>hi I'm using windows 2000 pro
    >>I'm using pinnacle studio 9 I have captured my digital video to computer
    >>but
    >>I can't get the sound to match up thanks for any help
    >>

    > The problem will be with your capture card not Studio 9

    How do you figure? A capture card isn't even required, just a firewire
    port to transfer the data.

    To the OP, if you want to get help on this, post the question to
    rec.video.desktop. But try to work on your question a bit. You've not
    explained enough for anyone to know what's going on. Is the audio
    running ahead or behind? What if you fire up the .avi file in Windows
    Media Player, is it still out of synch?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 23, 2005