    the video. The first 3 chapters are in sync. After that they are
    not. Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Does anyone
    have a solution to this issue? Thanks for any assistance...
    Mark, Jun 11, 2004

  2. I Have the same problem using Studio 8. Sync is fine until I use a
    transiton. Then audio is out of sync for the rest of the entire video. I
    just chose to stop using transitions.

    Another remedy would be preferable.

    John C. French

    John C. French, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Mark wrote:

    > After adding a menu to my project, my audio is now out of sync with
    > the video. The first 3 chapters are in sync. After that they are
    > not. Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Does anyone
    > have a solution to this issue? Thanks for any assistance...

    There is an update available (9.0.8, I think). I have no idea if
    that would fix the problem, but if you haven't updated, it might
    be worth a try to see if it is a bug that has been fixed.

    Carlos
    Carlos Moreno, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Mark

    Will Dormann Guest

    Mark wrote:

    > After adding a menu to my project, my audio is now out of sync with
    > the video. The first 3 chapters are in sync. After that they are
    > not. Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Does anyone
    > have a solution to this issue? Thanks for any assistance...

    You may not like it, but the solution is to switch to a program other
    than Pinnacle Studio. As you have realized, Studio is far from being
    bug free.

    -WD
    Will Dormann, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Mark

    Donald Link Guest

    Geez, it would be nice to know how you captured the files you are
    working on and what they are.

    Donald Link, Jun 11, 2004
  6. Mark wrote:
    > After adding a menu to my project, my audio is now out of sync with
    > the video. The first 3 chapters are in sync. After that they are
    > not. Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Does anyone
    > have a solution to this issue? Thanks for any assistance...

    Without knowledge on the details of the project it is not easy...

    Take the original project (without the menu(s)). Create an AVI (same parameters
    as for the project). Check for Synch.

    Create a new project, break the AVI at the chapter points, add the menu(s) and
    set the chapter points.

    Ciao,
    --
    Roberto Divia` Love at first sight is one of the greatest
    ============= labour-saving devices the world has ever seen.
    Roberto Divia, Jun 11, 2004
  7. Mark

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Mark wrote:
    > After adding a menu to my project, my audio is now out of sync with
    > the video. The first 3 chapters are in sync. After that they are
    > not. Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Does anyone
    > have a solution to this issue? Thanks for any assistance...

    It sounds like you may have locked down the audio track when you added the
    menu. This means the video track time-shifted, but the audio track didn't.
    Without knowing more details about your project, that's what I'd check into
    first.

    Mike
    Mike Kohary, Jun 11, 2004
  8. Mark

    Mike Guest

    having the same problem with Studio 9. Looks like Pinnacle makes crap. I'm
    gonna stay with Ulead
    Mike, Jun 13, 2004
  9. Mark

    Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:06:38 -0400, Carlos Moreno
    <> wrote:

    >Mark wrote:
    >
    >> After adding a menu to my project, my audio is now out of sync with
    >> the video. The first 3 chapters are in sync. After that they are
    >> not. Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Does anyone
    >> have a solution to this issue? Thanks for any assistance...

    >There is an update available (9.0.8, I think). I have no idea if
    >that would fix the problem, but if you haven't updated, it might
    >be worth a try to see if it is a bug that has been fixed.
    >
    >Carlos

    There's a newer release - 9.1.2 or something that has been working
    great for me. You can get it here:

    http://www.pinnaclesys.com/studio9patch
    , Jun 13, 2004