    Hi
    Having problem installing the above, anyone out there who can help, who has
    this program?

    Bodysnatcher, Jul 11, 2003

  2. "Bodysnatcher" <> wrote in message
    news:ben96f$r5m$...
    > Hi
    > Having problem installing the above, anyone out there who can help, who

    has
    > this program?

    I killfile anyone who uses Pinnacle PCTV Rave.

    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Bodysnatcher

    Cap'n Crunch Guest

    "Brenadier Jehosephat" <> wrote in message

    > "code" <nospam.nospam@noooooo!!.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Brenadier Jehosephat" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Bodysnatcher" <> wrote in message

    > who
    > > > has
    > > > >

    > > > I killfile anyone who uses Pinnacle PCTV Rave.
    > > >

    > > Hmmmmmmm
    > > I killfile people who waste newsgroup space with stupid comments Bren.

    > I killfile anyone named Bren.

    Gonna be pretty lonely fairly soon at this rate BJ.

    Cap'n Crunch, Jul 12, 2003
  4. Bodysnatcher

    Stevo Guest

    code wrote:
    > "Brenadier Jehosephat" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Bodysnatcher" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi
    >>> Having problem installing the above, anyone out there who can help,
    >>> who has this program?
    >>>

    >> I killfile anyone who uses Pinnacle PCTV Rave.
    >>

    > Hmmmmmmm
    > I killfile people who waste newsgroup space with stupid comments Bren.
    >

    > ---

    Your killfile must be H U G E ..... ;-)

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)

    Stevo, Jul 12, 2003
  5. Bodysnatcher

    kerplunKuK Guest

    I had no end of problems too. Where have you got to so far?

    --

    Remove MY PANTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit

    kerplunKuK, Jul 12, 2003
  6. Bodysnatcher

    Bodysnatcher Guest

    Thanks for the one sensible reply kerplunKuK, I tried to install and the
    program asked for the win 98 disc to get some dll's from but could not find
    them.

    Bodysnatcher, Jul 12, 2003
  7. Bodysnatcher

    HamMan Guest

    > Thanks for the one sensible reply kerplunKuK, I tried to install and the
    > program asked for the win 98 disc to get some dll's from but could not

    find
    > them.
    > "kerplunKuK" <> wrote in message
    > > I had no end of problems too. Where have you got to so far?
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Remove MY PANTS to reply
    > > Victoria Concordia Crescit
    > > Gamertag: KerplunKuK
    > > "Bodysnatcher" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hi
    > > > Having problem installing the above, anyone out there who can help,

    who
    > > has
    > > > this program?

    I had so many problems with this card i got rid of it, especially its lack
    of 98 support.
    Go on the www.pinnaclesys.com website and get the latest drivers. (Only 28Mb
    :p)

    HamMan, Jul 12, 2003
  8. Bodysnatcher

    Bodysnatcher Guest

    Thanks hamman, have i caught a bad cold with this? hushoooooo

    Bodysnatcher, Jul 12, 2003
  9. Bodysnatcher

    HamMan Guest

    > Thanks hamman, have i caught a bad cold with this? hushoooooo
    > "HamMan" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Bodysnatcher" <> wrote in message
    > > > Thanks for the one sensible reply kerplunKuK, I tried to install and

    the
    > > > program asked for the win 98 disc to get some dll's from but could not

    > > find
    > > > them.
    > > > "kerplunKuK" <> wrote in

    message

    help,
    > > who
    > > > > >

    > > I had so many problems with this card i got rid of it, especially its

    lack
    > > of 98 support.
    > > Go on the www.pinnaclesys.com website and get the latest drivers. (Only

    > 28Mb
    > > :p)

    Its the worst piece of hardware i have ever used.

    Wouldnt work in XP if it was in during install, driver CD corrupted, made a
    friends Dell lock up because of the power drain, and will only capture to
    ..avi

    NB in my last post i said 'lack of 98 support' i actually meant to say XP
    support.

    But i got mine for free, so i'm not that bothered

    HamMan, Jul 12, 2003
  10. Bodysnatcher

    kerplunKuK Guest

    Yes it will, but it takes a hell of a signal to get a good picture.

    --

    > Thanks again hamman, I think I'll have one more go then scrap it, if it
    > doesn't work. I thought it was a cheap way of doing , what i want which is
    > to connect up a VCR and capture the video onto my H/D and then use

    something

    kerplunKuK, Jul 13, 2003