    The Question:

    I got said deal but The Wall is not the newer anniversary version......does
    anyone know if there is audio/video differences?
    TSKO, Jul 11, 2006

  2. TSKO

    RobMac Guest

    "TSKO" <> wrote in message
    news:UMSsg.129648$...
    >A plug and a question....
    >
    > The Plug:
    >
    > In the Circuit City add....you can buy the dvd of Pink Floyd's Pulse...and
    > cd version of Pulse for $28...with that you get The Wall on dvd for free.
    >
    > The Question:
    >
    > I got said deal but The Wall is not the newer anniversary
    > version......does anyone know if there is audio/video differences?

    Unless I am mistaken, both versions of the "Pink Floyd The Wall" DVD are the
    same in audio/video content, I think only the packaging was changed and the
    price adjusted (dropped).

    (I seem to remember this quite clearly because if there was any change I
    would have picked up the second DVD release, and I didn't, so I believe the
    specs are exact)
    RobMac, Jul 12, 2006

  3. TSKO

    TSKO Guest

    "RobMac" <> wrote in message

    > "TSKO" <> wrote in message
    >>A plug and a question....
    >>
    >> The Plug:
    >>
    >> In the Circuit City add....you can buy the dvd of Pink Floyd's
    >> Pulse...and cd version of Pulse for $28...with that you get The Wall on
    >> dvd for free.
    >>
    >> The Question:
    >>
    >> I got said deal but The Wall is not the newer anniversary
    >> version......does anyone know if there is audio/video differences?
    >>

    > Unless I am mistaken, both versions of the "Pink Floyd The Wall" DVD are
    > the same in audio/video content, I think only the packaging was changed
    > and the price adjusted (dropped).
    >
    > (I seem to remember this quite clearly because if there was any change I
    > would have picked up the second DVD release, and I didn't, so I believe
    > the specs are exact)

    I appreciate it...thanx for the info
    TSKO, Jul 12, 2006