    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New June 23:
    Linux In 20 Steps: (at Blinkynet) http://snipurl.com/7amq
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Blinky the Shark

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    news:
    >| Hey, did you find a source for those 120mm fan grills with filters?
    >|
    >| If not, I just ran across them in a local outlet's catalog, and they
    >| have a web presence.
    >|
    >| --
    >| Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    >| New June 23:
    >| Linux In 20 Steps: (at Blinkynet) http://snipurl.com/7amq

    Nope - hadn't got to it yet. I've been working (between posts <g>) most of
    the weekend.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >>| Hey, did you find a source for those 120mm fan grills with filters?
    >>|
    >>| If not, I just ran across them in a local outlet's catalog, and they
    >>| have a web presence.
    >>|
    >>| --
    >>| Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    >>| New June 23:
    >>| Linux In 20 Steps: (at Blinkynet) http://snipurl.com/7amq

    > Nope - hadn't got to it yet. I've been working (between posts <g>) most of
    > the weekend.

    Bookmark this, and you'll have it if needed. Buck twenty-five:

    http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=CFG-125&type=store

    Alla their fans and accessories: Fans link, right side of main page.

    http://www.allelectronics.com

    Remember, I got the filter material at a Home Depot for a couple-three
    bucks for a sheet or two that was about 2x3 feet.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Blinky the Shark

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >| Toolman Tim wrote:
    >|
    >| > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >| >>|
    >| >>|

    >| > Nope - hadn't got to it yet. I've been working (between posts <g>)
    >| > most of the weekend.
    >|
    >| Bookmark this, and you'll have it if needed. Buck twenty-five:

    http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=CFG-125&type=store

    >| Alla their fans and accessories: Fans link, right side of main page.
    >|
    >| http://www.allelectronics.com
    >|
    >| Remember, I got the filter material at a Home Depot for a
    >| couple-three bucks for a sheet or two that was about 2x3 feet.
    >|
    >| --
    >| Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    >| New June 23:
    >| Linux In 20 Steps: (at Blinkynet) http://snipurl.com/7amq

    Thanks again! I did look around for a bit, but most of what I found was
    "bleah" or cost way too much. Okay, I'm not into fancy case mods ($$), but I
    don't want ugly either <g>

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > Thanks again! I did look around for a bit, but most of what I found was
    > "bleah" or cost way too much. Okay, I'm not into fancy case mods ($$), but I
    > don't want ugly either <g>

    What, no neon, and no hydraulics to make it bounce up and down and
    impress the chix in chat? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 6, 2004
  6. Blinky the Shark

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >| Toolman Tim wrote:
    >|
    >| > Thanks again! I did look around for a bit, but most of what I
    >| > found was "bleah" or cost way too much. Okay, I'm not into fancy
    >| > case mods ($$), but I don't want ugly either <g>
    >|
    >| What, no neon, and no hydraulics to make it bounce up and down and
    >| impress the chix in chat? :)

    There's chix in chat? My - what *have* I been missing <g>

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jul 7, 2004