PING Tony Parkinson

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Johan Lexington, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Hey man, you claim to be the expert on film....but you don't know
    jack. Go get a job at the 7-11.

    Johan Lexington, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Johan Lexington

    Steve Young Guest

    > "Johan Lexington" <> wrote
    > Hey man, you claim to be the expert on film....but you don't know
    > jack. Go get a job at the 7-11.

    whens school start dood?

    Steve Young, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Johan Lexington

    Poch Guest

    When I said 'next post' I was reffering to your post in #alt.photography',
    sorry for those that were looking for another post in
    rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.film+labs,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.mis
    c, I hadn't appreciated that Johan had corss-posted as seriously has he did.

    Poch, Aug 20, 2003