Ping "The Old Sourdough"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Scrote, Nov 17, 2004.

  1. Scrote

    Scrote Guest

    BEER.

    Now I've got your attention, go here!

    http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/beer_usa.htm

    Ask for anything

    cans
    beer
    sleep
    fight
    knee
    kiss
    take your top off

    etc.

    Enjoy. ;-)
    --
    I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal
    of meeting me is another matter.

    Scrote, Nov 17, 2004

  2. off subject

    David Hemingsley, Nov 17, 2004

  3. David Hemingsley wrote:
    > off subject

    Ho hum, here we go again.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Nov 17, 2004
  4. Scrote

    °Mike° Guest

    What's "off subject" about it?

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:17:13 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cng12p$i54$>
    David Hemingsley scrawled:

    >off subject
    >
    >"Scrote" <> wrote in message
    >> BEER.
    >>
    >> Now I've got your attention, go here!

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 17, 2004
  5. David Hemingsley wrote:
    > off subject
    > "Scrote" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>BEER.
    >>
    >>Now I've got your attention, go here!
    >>
    >>http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/beer_usa.htm
    >>
    >>Ask for anything
    >>
    >>cans
    >>beer
    >>sleep
    >>fight
    >>knee
    >>kiss
    >>take your top off
    >>
    >>etc.
    >>
    >>Enjoy. ;-)

    Feeling the need to justify your existance to your ISP again, spammette?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 17, 2004
  6. Scrote

    Gort Guest

    David Hemingsley wrote:
    > off subject

    Bosh ! Beer has been a subject in here (TINH) for many years !

    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Gort, Nov 17, 2004
  7. Scrote

    WormWood Guest

    "David Hemingsley" <> wrote in message
    | off subject
    | "Scrote" <> wrote in message
    | > BEER.
    | >
    | > Now I've got your attention, go here!
    | >
    | > http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/beer_usa.htm
    | >
    | > Ask for anything
    | >
    | > cans
    | > beer
    | > sleep
    | > fight
    | > knee
    | > kiss
    | > take your top off
    | >
    | > etc.
    | >
    | > Enjoy. ;-)

    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    WormWood, Nov 17, 2004
  8. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    David Hemingsley wrote:
    > off subject

    A can of beer and a nice set of Boobs next to your computer is
    excepted world wide. :)

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Nov 17, 2004
  9. Scrote

    Scrote Guest

    David Hemingsley wrote:
    >> off subject

    I think, any further response by me, in view of the already received
    wisdom, would be superfluous.
    In case you disagree, STFU.
    --
    He'd make a lovely corpse.
    -- Charles Dickens

    Scrote, Nov 18, 2004
  10. Scrote

    gangle Guest

    "Old Gringo" wrote
    > David Hemingsley wrote:
    > > off subject

    > A can of beer and a nice set of Boobs next to your computer is
    > excepted world wide. :)

    The word you wanted is "accepted."

    gangle, Nov 18, 2004
  11. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" wrote
    >
    >>David Hemingsley wrote:
    >>
    >>>off subject

    >>A can of beer and a nice set of Boobs next to your computer is
    >>excepted world wide. :)

    > The word you wanted is "accepted."

    Thanks, me no speak English.

    Old Gringo, Nov 18, 2004