  1. A Real Texan

    A Real Texan Guest

    Fatti i cazzi tuoi. Ah fungula testa de melda, grande porcheta. La tua madre puzza di pesce! Mille cazzi nel tuo culo! Ciucciami il cazzo! Scopa tua mama!

    A Real Texan, Feb 15, 2004

  2. A Real Texan

    AArDvarK Guest

    Made it hauls yours. Ah fungula head de melda, large porcheta. Your mother smells of fish! Thousands haul in yours culo!
    Ciucciami I haul! Broom yours mama!
    Don't ask me ... http://babelfish.altavista.com/
    Alex

    AArDvarK, Feb 16, 2004

  3. A Real Texan

    Sigmund I. Guest

    ROFTL
    The grammar is weak, but the message inequivocable

    Sigmund I., Feb 16, 2004
  4. "Sigmund I." <> wrote in message
    > ROFTL
    > The grammar is weak, but the message inequivocable

    Don't feed the troll

    Texas Longhorns, Feb 16, 2004