  1. doS

    doS Guest

    some GCS in alt.binaries.sounds.mp3....

    doS, Sep 19, 2005

  2. doS wrote:
    > some GCS in alt.binaries.sounds.mp3....

    I just spent the whole weekend at a bluegrass festival video taping
    everything that I could get to. They had, and this is no exageration, 11
    stages playing nonstop from Saturday morning to Sunday night. If I ever
    hear another song again, it'll be too soon. Thank you, I may drop by
    ABSM later after I have recovered somewhat.

    As a footnote, the Seep Canyon Rangers was the best act that I found.
    They are world class. They did an acapella song that brought tears to my
    eyes, and I'm accustomed to acapella.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 19, 2005

  3. doS

    doS Guest

    have you ever been to MerleFest?

    doS, Sep 20, 2005
  4. doS wrote:
    > have you ever been to MerleFest?

    No, this was my first festival. Except I'm one of the eighty million
    people who claim to have gone to the first Woodstock but really didn't.
    I had an invite and a ride for Woodstock, just didn't think it was that
    big a deal.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 20, 2005
  5. doS

    doS Guest

    Merlefest is in NC.Everytime I got tickets it rained...

    doS, Sep 20, 2005
  6. doS wrote:
    > Merlefest is in NC.Everytime I got tickets it rained...

    There were quite a few NC acts at this festival. Some top national names
    too, Bela Fleck was there (I wasn't allowed to whip out my camera, even
    though the TV station I was working for was one of the official
    sponsors). It was sunshine and perfect weather, even if a little hot,
    couldn't have worked out better.

    Hey, I owe you a tape. Send me a real mailing address and I promise not
    to share it with undesirables (I get to define the terms).

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 21, 2005