    disc. What I was doing was, and please do not laugh [not TOO loud, anyway]
    was trying to open 7 or 8 books at the same time. Little wonder the machine
    was confused

    gruffydd, Dec 28, 2004

  2. gruffydd

    Hammerer Guest

    "gruffydd" <> wrote in message
    news:5ehAd.122$...

    > Thanks for your help, and I have now cracked it, although it was
    > a 14 year old that did it for me.

    You dirty bastard. People like you should be shot.

    > What I was doing was, and please do not laugh [not TOO loud,
    > anyway] was trying to open 7 or 8 books at the same time.

    You fool! You bloody fool! NEVER try to open 7 or 8 books at the same time!
    A clusterfuck will ensue EVERY time!

    > Little wonder the machine was confused

    No. YOU confused the machine. A bad workman always blames his tool.

    Hammerer, Dec 28, 2004

  3. gruffydd

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:03:45 GMT, gruffydd wrote:

    >Thanks for your help, and I have now cracked it, although it was a 14 year
    >old that did it for me.

    Do you want to rephrase the above?

    >The 'Home' page of the program shows all the books that are contained on the
    >disc. What I was doing was, and please do not laugh [not TOO loud, anyway]

    ok, ha ha.

    >was trying to open 7 or 8 books at the same time. Little wonder the machine
    >was confused

    BTW It helps to reply in the original thread so the problem and solution
    are together.

    Me

    why?, Dec 28, 2004
  4. gruffydd

    gruffydd Guest

    Why. rephrase. 'a 14 year old sorted the problem for me'
    I started new as I thought the original would be too far back for my post
    to you to be seen. whatever, thanks for your help

    gruffydd, Dec 29, 2004