    gets here, that stuff will be transferred over.

    Got any clues as to how to remove these buried drives?

    Shut up Evan and aardvark. No replies to either of you on this.

    richard, Jan 1, 2011

  2. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 15:57:34 -0700, richard wrote:

    > I'm trying to take the hard drives out of HP M9100Z machine. These
    > turkey's didn't make it easy. Like once the drives go in, that's it.
    > They hid the drives underneath a cage for one of their personal/pocket
    > media drives.
    > I've got all the screws out that I can see. All wires are removed. The
    > graphic instruction embossed on the cage shows placing a tool into the
    > cage and I suppose nudging it to the rear of the case. But it won't
    > nudge.
    >
    > Since the machine is now suitable for the recycle bin, I'm gutting it
    > and keeping some of the goodies.
    >
    > I have a lot of stuff on those drives I want to keep. Once the new
    > machine gets here, that stuff will be transferred over.
    >
    > Got any clues as to how to remove these buried drives?
    >
    > Shut up Evan and aardvark. No replies to either of you on this.

    WARNING TO THE UNWARY:

    Do not help this poster. You will not receive any gratitude, but you most
    probably be lambasted for not doing enough to help him. Even if you put
    in any of your precious time to help him, you will not get any
    appreciation for your efforts.

    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 1, 2011

  3. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote:

    >WARNING TO THE UNWARY:
    >
    >Do not help this poster. You will not receive any gratitude, but you most
    >probably be lambasted for not doing enough to help him. Even if you put
    >in any of your precious time to help him, you will not get any
    >appreciation for your efforts.
    >
    >YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

    That' the most informative post I've seen in a while.

    G. Morgan, Jan 1, 2011
  4. richard

    John Holmes Guest

    richard "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I'm trying to take the hard drives out of HP M9100Z machine.
    > These turkey's didn't make it easy. Like once the drives go in, that's
    > it. They hid the drives underneath a cage for one of their
    > personal/pocket media drives.
    > I've got all the screws out that I can see. All wires are removed.
    > The graphic instruction embossed on the cage shows placing a tool into
    > the cage and I suppose nudging it to the rear of the case.
    > But it won't nudge.
    >
    > Since the machine is now suitable for the recycle bin, I'm gutting it
    > and keeping some of the goodies.
    >
    > I have a lot of stuff on those drives I want to keep. Once the new
    > machine gets here, that stuff will be transferred over.
    >
    > Got any clues as to how to remove these buried drives?
    >
    > Shut up Evan and aardvark. No replies to either of you on this.

    Evan is a fucktard, a piece of shit, and a moron. Did you know he's a
    well-known heavy drug and alcohol abuser in this froup? I suggest you
    ignore him. On the other hand, Aardvark knows his shit, so don't *ever*
    rule him out.

    FYI, the following link should get you started:

    http://www.ehow.com/how_4449997_replace-hard-drives-hp-computers.html

    HTH

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Jan 2, 2011
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 01:41:57 +0100, John Holmes wrote:

    > richard "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> I'm trying to take the hard drives out of HP M9100Z machine.
    >> These turkey's didn't make it easy. Like once the drives go in, that's
    >> it. They hid the drives underneath a cage for one of their
    >> personal/pocket media drives.
    >> I've got all the screws out that I can see. All wires are removed.
    >> The graphic instruction embossed on the cage shows placing a tool into
    >> the cage and I suppose nudging it to the rear of the case.
    >> But it won't nudge.
    >>
    >> Since the machine is now suitable for the recycle bin, I'm gutting it
    >> and keeping some of the goodies.
    >>
    >> I have a lot of stuff on those drives I want to keep. Once the new
    >> machine gets here, that stuff will be transferred over.
    >>
    >> Got any clues as to how to remove these buried drives?
    >>
    >> Shut up Evan and aardvark. No replies to either of you on this.

    > Evan is a fucktard, a piece of shit, and a moron. Did you know he's a
    > well-known heavy drug and alcohol abuser in this froup? I suggest you
    > ignore him. On the other hand, Aardvark knows his shit, so don't *ever*
    > rule him out.
    >
    > FYI, the following link should get you started:
    >
    > http://www.ehow.com/how_4449997_replace-hard-drives-hp-computers.html
    >
    > HTH

    Seen that. Does not help with my machine.

    richard, Jan 2, 2011
  6. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 15:57:34 -0700, richard wrote:

    > I'm trying to take the hard drives out of HP M9100Z machine.
    > These turkey's didn't make it easy. Like once the drives go in, that's it.
    > They hid the drives underneath a cage for one of their personal/pocket
    > media drives.
    > I've got all the screws out that I can see. All wires are removed.
    > The graphic instruction embossed on the cage shows placing a tool into the
    > cage and I suppose nudging it to the rear of the case.
    > But it won't nudge.
    >
    > Since the machine is now suitable for the recycle bin, I'm gutting it and
    > keeping some of the goodies.
    >
    > I have a lot of stuff on those drives I want to keep. Once the new machine
    > gets here, that stuff will be transferred over.
    >
    > Got any clues as to how to remove these buried drives?
    >
    > Shut up Evan and aardvark. No replies to either of you on this.

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...c=en&cc=us&product=3629361&rule=16066&lang=en

    Courtesy of a party in another group.
    And I did thank the person for the info.

    richard, Jan 2, 2011
  7. On 01/01/2011 23:38, G. Morgan wrote:
    > Aardvark<> wrote:
    >

    >> WARNING TO THE UNWARY:
    >>
    >> Do not help this poster. You will not receive any gratitude, but you most
    >> probably be lambasted for not doing enough to help him. Even if you put
    >> in any of your precious time to help him, you will not get any
    >> appreciation for your efforts.
    >>
    >> YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

    > That' the most informative post I've seen in a while.

    And one of the most accurate.

    --
    Unlock Your Phone's Potential
    www.UselessInfo.org.uk

    Richard Colton, Jan 2, 2011
  8. richard

    philo Guest

    On 01/02/2011 01:08 AM, richard wrote:
    > On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 15:57:34 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> I'm trying to take the hard drives out of HP M9100Z machine.
    >> These turkey's didn't make it easy. Like once the drives go in, that's it.
    >> They hid the drives underneath a cage for one of their personal/pocket
    >> media drives.
    >> I've got all the screws out that I can see. All wires are removed.
    >> The graphic instruction embossed on the cage shows placing a tool into the
    >> cage and I suppose nudging it to the rear of the case.
    >> But it won't nudge.
    >>
    >> Since the machine is now suitable for the recycle bin, I'm gutting it and
    >> keeping some of the goodies.
    >>
    >> I have a lot of stuff on those drives I want to keep. Once the new machine
    >> gets here, that stuff will be transferred over.
    >>
    >> Got any clues as to how to remove these buried drives?
    >>
    >> Shut up Evan and aardvark. No replies to either of you on this.

    > http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...c=en&cc=us&product=3629361&rule=16066&lang=en
    >
    > Courtesy of a party in another group.
    > And I did thank the person for the info.

    I guess I helped you by not being around yesterday!

    philo, Jan 2, 2011
  9. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    richard <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >I'm trying to take the hard drives out of HP M9100Z machine.
    >These turkey's didn't make it easy. Like once the drives go in, that's it.
    >They hid the drives underneath a cage for one of their personal/pocket
    >media drives.
    >I've got all the screws out that I can see. All wires are removed.
    >The graphic instruction embossed on the cage shows placing a tool into the
    >cage and I suppose nudging it to the rear of the case.
    >But it won't nudge.

    >Since the machine is now suitable for the recycle bin, I'm gutting it and
    >keeping some of the goodies.

    >I have a lot of stuff on those drives I want to keep. Once the new machine
    >gets here, that stuff will be transferred over.

    >Got any clues as to how to remove these buried drives?

    I found a video guide to performing this on HP's site. Since I
    don't feel like doing it for you, and you don't accept partial
    help, I will keep the URL to myself.

    >Shut up Evan and aardvark. No replies to either of you on this.

    Mike "I feel left out" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Jan 2, 2011
  10. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Mike Yetto, Jan 2, 2011
  11. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 08:26:03 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 00:08:57 -0700, richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...c=en&cc=us&product=3629361&rule=16066&lang=en
    >>
    >>Courtesy of a party in another group.
    >>And I did thank the person for the info.

    > So was it when it was answered back in September?
    >
    > http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware/replacing-hard-drive/m-p/332284
    >
    > Where's your reply thanking the person who gave you the above link?
    >
    > And why are you asking again, 3 months later?
    >
    > No, I don't expect you to answer.

    The link you posted had an answer that was not the proper answer for what
    was being asked of. FYI, I had already seen that generic crap.

    Now here you go "ASS U MING" that because a person's posting on a board
    with a similar problem, with a similar nick, must also therefore
    uncategorically be MOI!.

    You continously mouth off how stupid I am.
    You ignore my questions directed to you.
    How many IP's does an ISP issue to a 200 room motel if all 200 guests in
    that motel are connected through the motel's wifi system?
    1 or 200?

    richard, Jan 2, 2011
  12. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:00:08 -0500, Mike Yetto wrote:

    > richard <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >>I'm trying to take the hard drives out of HP M9100Z machine.
    >>These turkey's didn't make it easy. Like once the drives go in, that's it.
    >>They hid the drives underneath a cage for one of their personal/pocket
    >>media drives.
    >>I've got all the screws out that I can see. All wires are removed.
    >>The graphic instruction embossed on the cage shows placing a tool into the
    >>cage and I suppose nudging it to the rear of the case.
    >>But it won't nudge.

    >>Since the machine is now suitable for the recycle bin, I'm gutting it and
    >>keeping some of the goodies.

    >>I have a lot of stuff on those drives I want to keep. Once the new machine
    >>gets here, that stuff will be transferred over.

    >>Got any clues as to how to remove these buried drives?

    > I found a video guide to performing this on HP's site. Since I
    > don't feel like doing it for you, and you don't accept partial
    > help, I will keep the URL to myself.
    >
    >>Shut up Evan and aardvark. No replies to either of you on this.

    > Mike "I feel left out" Yetto

    If you had bothered to read my reply 8 hours earlier, you'd know I already
    had the problem solved.

    In the case of where I was asking for an OCR program, did I ask for someone
    to do my work for me? The image I posted was a cut down version of what I
    had. That was just to show what the OCR program would need to work with.
    Now I get my ass chewed out because a thoughtful person converted those few
    items to text into a format I did not want or ask for.

    You people are behaving like a 12 year old who doesn't get what he wants,
    when he wants.

    richard, Jan 2, 2011
  13. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 12:31:19 -0700, richard wrote:

    > How many IP's does an ISP issue to a 200 room motel if all 200 guests in
    > that motel are connected through the motel's wifi system? 1 or 200?

    It only needs one IP number. Next question.

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 2, 2011
  14. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 12:38:14 -0700, richard wrote:

    > thoughtful person

    As I recall, you called him an asshole at the time. Nice fucking back-
    pedal, sto0pid.

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 2, 2011
  15. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 11:57:20 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 19:45:15 GMT, Aardvark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 12:38:14 -0700, richard wrote:
    >>
    >>> thoughtful person

    >>As I recall, you called him an asshole at the time. Nice fucking back-
    >>pedal, sto0pid.

    > Exactly.
    >
    > "Ahh gee tanks smart boy.
    > Now try doing the same thing 100 * 53 times." ...
    > "
    > Take your meds, you'll feel better.
    >
    > He was being an asshole. Like you, he feels I'm just to damned stoopid
    > to read the writing on the wall and do it myself."

    Unlike sto0pid, the rest of us (TINU) haven't been cursed with the memory
    span of a goldfish.

    He certainly seems to have hoped we (TINW) did.

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 2, 2011
  16. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 11:45:05 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 12:31:19 -0700, richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>Now here you go "ASS U MING" that because a person's posting on a board
    >>with a similar problem, with a similar nick, must also therefore
    >>uncategorically be MOI!.

    > So you're saying there's another richard in asking the exact same
    > question.

    No of course not. Like I am the only person in the entire state with that
    name who owns that style machine?

    > Right.
    >
    >>You continously mouth off how stupid I am.

    > Because you are stupid.
    >
    >>You ignore my questions directed to you.

    > I've answered your question a half a dozen times - so has anyone else.

    Just as I have answered your ass-a-nine questions many times and you just
    ignore that fact.

    >>How many IP's does an ISP issue to a 200 room motel if all 200 guests in
    >>that motel are connected through the motel's wifi system?
    >>1 or 200?

    > 1.
    >
    > Or 200. Or 100. Or 300.
    >
    > Because there's any possibility of answers, no one can give you the
    > answer.

    Ahh, but you have steadfastly stated that there is no possible way that an
    IP could be shared. So if a motel had 2,000 rooms the ISP would have to
    issue 2,000 ip's.

    > One motel may have one IP issued from the ISP, another classier hotel
    > may have 200 IP's.

    > That is if you can wrap your feeble mind around the answers.

    When someone calls your helpdesk, they ask a question, you pull out the
    company provided script and read it.

    richard, Jan 2, 2011
  17. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 19:45:15 GMT, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 12:38:14 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> thoughtful person

    > As I recall, you called him an asshole at the time. Nice fucking back-
    > pedal, sto0pid.

    you said, "asshole", I did not.

    richard, Jan 2, 2011
  18. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 11:47:37 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 12:38:14 -0700, richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>In the case of where I was asking for an OCR program, did I ask for someone
    >>to do my work for me? The image I posted was a cut down version of what I
    >>had. That was just to show what the OCR program would need to work with.
    >>Now I get my ass chewed out because a thoughtful person converted those few
    >>items to text into a format I did not want or ask for.

    > You could have at leas said "Thanks for what you did, but..." instead
    > you call the person an asshole.
    >
    >>You people are behaving like a 12 year old who doesn't get what he wants,
    >>when he wants.

    > Your parents didn't get what they wanted - a child with half a brain.
    >
    > You asked for a song, someone posts it - and you say "I don't do RAR".
    >
    > You're truly a waste of space.

    Had you bothered to read HIS replies, you would have known that what he did
    "Was for himself as an excercise".
    Kindly point out where I was asking anyone, including you, to convert the
    image to text for me? I also said, I already had the entire page converted
    to text so I did not the help on that.

    richard, Jan 2, 2011
  19. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 13:12:48 -0700, richard wrote:

    > Ahh, but you have steadfastly stated that there is no possible way that
    > an IP could be shared.

    That's totally correct.

    > So if a motel had 2,000 rooms the ISP would have
    > to issue 2,000 ip's.

    That's totally incorrect.

    FYI
    HTH
    HAND

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 2, 2011
  20. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 13:15:57 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 19:45:15 GMT, Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 12:38:14 -0700, richard wrote:
    >>
    >>> thoughtful person

    >> As I recall, you called him an asshole at the time. Nice fucking back-
    >> pedal, sto0pid.

    > you said, "asshole", I did not.

    No, sto0pid, *you* said asshole. Evan even went so far as to quote your
    words back to you.

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 2, 2011