    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004

  2. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > shut up

    And stop it!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004

  3. >shut up

    go away

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  4. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    shut up

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  5. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > shut up

    No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police, and
    then, you're going to go to jail.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  6. TechGeekPro

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > shut up

    Oh dear God, make the bad men stop!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 22, 2004
  7. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    are we there yet?
    btw, i saw you added my msn to your list, yet you are never on.

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  8. >No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police, and
    >then, you're going to go to jail.

    Where do you live?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  9. >Oh dear God, make the bad men stop!

    You mean make them shut up...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  10. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > Where do you live?

    Down the street from you.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  11. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > btw, i saw you added my msn to your list, yet you are never on.

    It doesn't matter, he never chats anyway.

    Speaking of MSN, do you not use it Chalk?

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  12. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    hey, check your yahoo im

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  13. TechGeekPro

    > are we there yet?
    > btw, i saw you added my msn to your list, yet you are never on.

    I sign on every now and again, but not too often. I already spend enough
    time not doing work I probably should be doing. IM would make me the most.
    unproductive. employee. ever.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Besides Neil thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 22, 2004
  14. >Speaking of MSN, do you not use it Chalk?

    yahoo

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  15. >btw, i saw you added my msn to your list, yet you are never on.

    that's 'cos he hates you

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  16. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    and thats bad, because?

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  17. >IM would make me the most.
    >unproductive. employee. ever.

    I take affence to that

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  18. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    who doesn't

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  19. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed in

    > KB - MCNGP "Besides Neil thug" #26

    glad you noticed that....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  20. >hey, check your yahoo im

    just did nothing, hangon Neil keeps bugging me with
    , whoever he his.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004