    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    Goin' tagless

    LRM, Dec 14, 2005

  2. LRM

    LRM Guest

    Re: Neil

    Never mind i figured it out without you.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 14, 2005

  3. LRM

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Neil

    most women do

    Consultant, Dec 14, 2005
  4. LRM

    Neil Guest

    Re: Neil

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#835jnOAGHA.504
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Never mind i figured it out without you.

    but it's more fun with me...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.

    Neil, Dec 15, 2005
  5. LRM

    Neil Guest

    Re: Neil

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > most women want Neil

    ifypfy

    Neil, Dec 15, 2005
  6. LRM

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Neil

    ifypfy

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2005
  7. LRM

    > ifypfy

    >> did you hear "Consultant" <> say in
    >>
    >>> most women want Neil to stop teasing them and get in the sack.

    >> ifypfy
    >>

    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP#30
    >>
    >> - I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.

    iffitypiffity

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Microsoft's new slogan: "Wait for us! We're the leaders!"

    Neil, Dec 15, 2005
  8. LRM

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Neil

    ifypfya

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2005
  9. LRM

    Neil Guest

    Re: Neil

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in news:
    #:

    > ifypfya

    >> did you hear "Consultant" <> say in
    >>
    >>> ifypfy
    >>>
    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >> iffitypiffity
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP#30
    >>
    >> - Microsoft's new slogan: "Wait for us! We're the leaders!"

    IFYFreakinTopPostinCrapFY

    (know what I'd do with a million dollars?)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Sex is dirty only if done right

    Neil, Dec 15, 2005
  10. LRM

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Neil

    ifypfy and responded with my world famous top post

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2005
  11. LRM

    > ifypfy and responded with my world famous top post

    >> did you hear "Consultant" <> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >>> ifypfya
    >>>
    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    sack

    >> IFYFreakinTopPostinCrapFY
    >>
    >> (know what I'd do with a million dollars?)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP#30
    >>
    >> - Sex is dirty only if done right

    ifypf...n,foff

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The best ideas come after you think you've run out of them.

    Neil, Dec 15, 2005
  12. LRM

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Neil

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > ifypf...n,foff

    This makes me long for the days of a "no i didn't" "yes you did" thread.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

    Briscobar, Dec 15, 2005
  13. LRM

    JaR Guest

    Re: Neil

    > ifypf...n,foff

    YER KILLIN' ME HERE!!!!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 15, 2005
  14. LRM

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Neil

    that is one of the bad parts of being ultra-attractive, as i am.

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2005
  15. LRM

    > that is one of the bad parts of being ultra-attractive, as i am.

    no it's not

    (merry christmahanukwanzakah to KB)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Network management is like trying to herd cats.

    Neil, Dec 15, 2005
  16. LRM

    Neil Guest

    Re: Neil

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > YER KILLIN' ME HERE!!!!

    perfect...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Which floor?" Tom asked liftingly.

    Neil, Dec 15, 2005
  17. LRM

    Neil Guest

    Re: Neil

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > This makes me long for the days of a "no i didn't" "yes you did" thread.

    no it doesn't

    Neil, Dec 15, 2005
  18. LRM

    JaR Guest

    Re: Neil

    >> This makes me long for the days of a "no i didn't" "yes you did" thread.

    > no it doesn't

    Aaaaaarghhhh!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 15, 2005
  19. LRM

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Neil

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Consultant" <> say in
    >

    >> that is one of the bad parts of being ultra-attractive, as i am.

    > no it's not
    >
    > (merry christmahanukwanzakah to KB)

    Thank you for the Chrismahanakwanzakah wishes, Neil, but I must confess that
    I was being just a tad sarcastic in my previous post. Nothing makes me with
    for a "no it's not" "yes it is" thread. Nothing.

    Sorry, Broseph.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Dec 15, 2005
  20. LRM

    > Nothing makes me with
    > for a "no it's not" "yes it is" thread. Nothing.

    no it doesn't

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Psychic Convention cancelled due to unforeseen problems.

    Neil, Dec 15, 2005