    Neil,

    Want to go out and drink a few brews? I'll wear my lapel pin so the chicks
    ill be gravitationg towards us!

    Network Guru, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in news:uIXfJOkYEHA.3512
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > I'll wear my lapel pin

    PIN? Singular? how do you expect to attrack the girls with only one? now
    If I take my 11 with us (one of mine died a horrible rusty death) we will
    be beating them off with sticks...

    but since I'm working today...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "Network Guru" <> wrote in news:uIXfJOkYEHA.3512
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I'll wear my lapel pin

    > PIN? Singular? how do you expect to attrack the girls with only one?
    > now If I take my 11 with us (one of mine died a horrible rusty death)
    > we will be beating them off with sticks...
    >
    > but since I'm working today...

    feelin' a little "queer eye for the straight guy", are we boyz?

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > feelin' a little "queer eye for the straight guy", are we boyz?

    I'll be the stright guy so that would make NG...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  5. >I'll be the stright guy so that would make NG...

    nope, just off the meds (again).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004