    in the future.
    --
    Jammer :)

    Jammer, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Jammer

    gangle Guest

    You're sqaimed.

    "Jammer" wrote

    gangle, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Jammer

    Jammer Guest

    What's That? looks like Southern talk.
    I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker accident
    And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet. :)
    --
    Jammer :)

    In news:,
    gangle <> typed: with a :)

    Jammer, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Jammer

    gangle Guest

    Here's the missing "u." I found it stuck to the bottom of
    my mouse.

    "gangle" wrote

    gangle, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Jammer

    joe Guest

    I'm back!! And to celebrate, Jammer yelled out:
    > What's That? looks like Southern talk.
    > I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker
    > accident And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet. :)
    >
    > In news:,
    > gangle <> typed: with a :)
    >> You're sqaimed.
    >>
    >> "Jammer" wrote
    >>> Hi Mike ,
    >>> All fixed, Just updated the modem drivers. :) . Thanks for your help
    >>> now and in the future.What

    True. Thank you for all your help, Mr. Mike

    joe, Oct 8, 2003
  6. Jammer

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:11:45 -0400, Jammer wrote:

    >What's That? looks like Southern talk.
    >I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker accident
    >And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet. :)

    gangle is not a sockpuppet of any sort.

    "Geez, where do people _get_ this stuff?!?"

    --
    Bozone (n.) The substance surrounding stupid people that stops
    bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows

    Mara, Oct 8, 2003
  7. Jammer

    trout Guest

    Mara wrote:

    > On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:11:45 -0400, Jammer wrote:
    >
    >> What's That? looks like Southern talk.
    >> I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker
    >> accident And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet. :)

    > gangle is not a sockpuppet of any sort.
    >
    > "Geez, where do people _get_ this stuff?!?"

    People just think that, because he smells like feet.
    --
    "On a *good* day."

    trout, Oct 8, 2003
  8. Jammer

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:36:00 -0700, trout wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:11:45 -0400, Jammer wrote:
    >>
    >>> What's That? looks like Southern talk.
    >>> I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker
    >>> accident And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet. :)

    >> gangle is not a sockpuppet of any sort.
    >>
    >> "Geez, where do people _get_ this stuff?!?"

    > People just think that, because he smells like feet.
    >--
    >"On a *good* day."

    That part may well be true, and indeed I once purchased several hundred thousand
    clothespins for my nose because of it, but I don't see any strings anywhere, and
    never have.

    "If you know what I mean."

    Mara, Oct 8, 2003
  9. Jammer

    trout Guest

    Mara wrote:

    > On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:36:00 -0700, trout wrote:
    >
    >> Mara wrote:

    >>> gangle is not a sockpuppet of any sort.
    >>>
    >>> "Geez, where do people _get_ this stuff?!?"

    >> People just think that, because he smells like feet.
    >> --
    >> "On a *good* day."

    > That part may well be true, and indeed I once purchased several
    > hundred thousand clothespins for my nose because of it, but I don't
    > see any strings anywhere, and never have.
    >
    > "If you know what I mean."

    Well, there's the ones he uses to keep from losing his mittens....
    --
    "But I know what you mean."

    trout, Oct 8, 2003
  10. Jammer

    °Mike° Guest

    That's great... now you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

    On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:45:46 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 8, 2003
  11. Jammer

    Jammer Guest

    He/She must have a big family then.:) I know I 've seen him/her use many
    different names. I don't care . I used a few myself.

    --
    Jammer :)

    Also someone has been slamming with my name. How dum can people be? :)

    In news:,
    Mara <> typed: with a :)

    Jammer, Oct 8, 2003
  12. Jammer

    Jammer Guest

    Hi Mike or Are you gangle? :) Got that thingee fixed , Thanks for trying to
    help. Maybe you can help someone else , if they have the same problem. Just
    upgraded the modem drivers and bingo.

    --
    Jammer :)

    In news:,
    °Mike° <> typed: with a :)

    Jammer, Oct 8, 2003
  13. Jammer

    °Mike° Guest

    gangle is a glurd:

    A definition from gangle the glurd.
    Posted with permission. (Take note Slumpy!)

    glurd: (brief definition) A species of
    4-fingered bipeds, the result of a spontaneous
    mutation caused by the pressure of the rocks on
    early humans trapped in landslides eons ago.
    Thus, glurds are considered mutants;
    but it must be pointed out that although all
    glurds are mutants, not all mutants are glurds.
    Some glurds are occasionally prone (genetically)
    to sudden body changes, such as my penis
    falling off while riding a tractor and my feet
    growing to size 31 in conjunction with emptying
    the recycle bin over the course of ten days.
    glurd is never capitalized. All glurds spell their names in
    lower case, and all their names start with a "g." For
    instance, I am "gangle the glurd" or just "gangle glurd" --
    my brother's name is gingle -- his ex-wife's name
    is gungle. In essence, "glurd" is the only last name
    that glurds can have.

    The native language of glurds sounds to the clueless humans
    as though they are repeating the same syllable over and
    over -- namely, "ma." There are subtle inflection changes that
    only glurds can hear that make their language more expressive
    than English! In human writing, the ma sounds can be written
    a few different ways, but, again, only glurds can understand it.
    Here is a famous glurd poem:

    Ma ma ma;
    ma ma maa ma mah.
    Ma ma ma maah,
    ma ma ma ma . . . . maaa!

    ~geebaf/418BC

    glurds have a thumb and opposing finger on each hand,
    usually just referred to as pincers. This is why I type
    with 2 fingers. glurds live all around you. Due to
    destructive human prejudices to anything "different,"
    and the fact that glurds live longer than humans, for
    safety purposes glurds wear "human suits" provided to
    them by the Aliens, who communicate and trade with glurds
    at the same time that they abduct and anally probe humans.

    gangles

    2 -- Evil
    3 -- Infantile
    4 -- Zombie
    5 -- Psychic
    6 -- Incoherent
    7 -- Clueless
    8 -- Super
    9 -- Floozie
    10 -- Physician
    11 -- Shellshocked
    12 -- Meanmotherfucker

    These are multiple personalities; gangle
    is not aware of their existence. He cannot
    see their posts or any replies to them. gangle2
    is aware of gangle (The Maroon) and would
    like to take over his body, and he is aware of all
    the other personalities, but has no control over them,
    but he can respond to their posts, knowing who/what
    they are. All the other personalities are unaware of anything
    except their own momentary existence. They might respond
    to gangle's or another personality's post, but do not understand
    the bodily connection.

    On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:16:00 -0400, in
    <V%%gb.29452$>
    Jammer scrawled:

    >He/She must have a big family then.:) I know I 've seen him/her use many
    >different names. I don't care . I used a few myself.
    >
    >Also someone has been slamming with my name. How dum can people be? :)
    >
    >In news:,
    >Mara <> typed: with a :)
    >> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:11:45 -0400, Jammer wrote:
    >>
    >>> What's That? looks like Southern talk.
    >>> I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker
    >>> accident And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet. :)

    >> gangle is not a sockpuppet of any sort.
    >>
    >> "Geez, where do people _get_ this stuff?!?"

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 8, 2003
  14. Jammer

    Boomer Guest

    Jammer wrote:

    > Hi Mike or Are you gangle? :) Got that thingee fixed , Thanks
    > for trying to help. Maybe you can help someone else , if they
    > have the same problem. Just upgraded the modem drivers and
    > bingo.

    Is your name joe?

    Boomer, Oct 8, 2003
  15. Jammer

    °Mike° Guest

    So you keep telling me...

    On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:19:36 -0400, in
    <h30hb.29454$>
    Jammer scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 8, 2003
  16. Jammer

    Jammer Guest

    God no, man not him. Was GateKeeper ,but a slammer stole that name from me ,
    Check the headers.

    --
    Jammer :)

    In news:3f849025$0$195$,
    Boomer <> typed: with a :)

    Jammer, Oct 9, 2003
  17. Jammer

    Boomer Guest

    Jammer wrote:

    > God no, man not him. Was GateKeeper ,but a slammer stole that
    > name from me , Check the headers.

    Please do not reply above the delimiter. (-- )

    I had to copy/paste this back in to make some sense of this message.

    >Jammer :)

    >Boomer <> typed: with a :)
    >> Jammer wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi Mike or Are you gangle? :) Got that thingee fixed , Thanks
    >>> for trying to help. Maybe you can help someone else , if they
    >>> have the same problem. Just upgraded the modem drivers and
    >>> bingo.

    >> Is your name joe?

    And xxx.com is owner by someone. Please change your munge.
    Go here: http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    Enter in xxx.com
    You will see you do not own that domain.
    Please do not use it. They are getting the spam meant for YOU!

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    Boomer, Oct 9, 2003
  18. On 09 Oct 2003 01:19:39 GMT, Boomer <>
    wrote:

    >And xxx.com is owner by someone. Please change your munge.
    >Go here: http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    >Enter in xxx.com
    >You will see you do not own that domain.
    >Please do not use it. They are getting the spam meant for YOU!

    Dear Boomer,

    The site you mentioned that had xxx.com (www.xxx.com) is a dirty
    perverted porn site and you shouldn't mention it in a newsgroup like
    this as you never know that there might be law enforcement watching
    this newsgroup for perverts and all other sick weirdos in here to
    throw in jail for possession of porn.

    Nunnayabidniz

    Nunnayabidniz, Oct 9, 2003
  19. Jammer

    Boomer Guest

    Nunnayabidniz wrote:

    >> Jammer wrote:

    >>> God no, man not him. Was GateKeeper ,but a slammer stole that
    >>> name from me , Check the headers.

    > On 09 Oct 2003 01:19:39 GMT, Boomer
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>And xxx.com is owner by someone. Please change your munge.
    >>Go here: http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    >>Enter in xxx.com
    >>You will see you do not own that domain.
    >>Please do not use it. They are getting the spam meant for YOU!

    > Dear Boomer,
    >
    > The site you mentioned that had xxx.com (www.xxx.com) is a
    > dirty perverted porn site and you shouldn't mention it in a
    > newsgroup like this as you never know that there might be law
    > enforcement watching this newsgroup for perverts and all other
    > sick weirdos in here to throw in jail for possession of porn.
    >
    > Nunnayabidniz

    Yup.

    Boomer, Oct 9, 2003
  20. Jammer

    trout Guest

    Boomer wrote:

    > Jammer wrote:
    >
    >> God no, man not him. Was GateKeeper ,but a slammer stole that
    >> name from me , Check the headers.

    > Please do not reply above the delimiter. (-- )
    >
    > I had to copy/paste this back in to make some sense of this message.

    Um, you *may* want to re-phrase that. The problem is actually
    'placing a delimited signature above text that should be quoted in
    replies'. (He shouldn't actually reply *below* the delimiter....)
    --
    "Nothing more to see here."

    trout, Oct 9, 2003