    again.
    TIA
    joevan

    joevan, Feb 16, 2004

  2. joevan

    °Mike° Guest

    <Austin Powers voice>
    "Throw me a frikkin bone, here!"
    </Austin Powers voice>

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:26:26 GMT, in
    <>
    joevan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 16, 2004

  3. joevan

    JWooden271 Guest

    Wouldn't that be a Dr. Evil quote?

    JWooden271, Feb 16, 2004
  4. joevan

    °Mike° Guest

    D'oh! Of course. Sorry. :(

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:23:07 -0500, in
    <Iz9Yb.62516$>
    JWooden271 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 16, 2004
  5. joevan

    Harrison Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:38:26 +0000, °Mike° <> wrote:

    ><Austin Powers voice>
    >"Throw me a frikkin bone, here!"
    ></Austin Powers voice>

    All you have to do is look through your posts from the past week.
    No big deal :)
    Searched Groups for group:24hoursupport.helpdesk author:?Mike? from Feb 9, 2004 to today. Results 1 - 10 of about 262
    That's more like the whole fossil, rather than just a bone!

    Harrison, Feb 16, 2004
  6. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:32:03 -0500, Harrison <Harrison> wrote:

    >On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:38:26 +0000, °Mike° <> wrote:
    >
    >><Austin Powers voice>
    >>"Throw me a frikkin bone, here!"
    >></Austin Powers voice>

    >All you have to do is look through your posts from the past week.
    >No big deal :)
    >Searched Groups for group:24hoursupport.helpdesk author:?Mike? from Feb 9, 2004 to today. Results 1 - 10 of about 262
    >That's more like the whole fossil, rather than just a bone!

    Yep, or , just , online , get all headers in selected groups.
    Anyhoo I did another defrag and it seems to be bettah,
    I wish all problems were as simple and maybe they are.
    Tanks,
    joevan

    joevan, Feb 16, 2004
  7. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:27:17 +0000, °Mike°
    <> wrote:

    >D'oh! Of course. Sorry. :(
    >

    >On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:23:07 -0500, in
    > <Iz9Yb.62516$>
    > JWooden271 scrawled:
    >
    >>Wouldn't that be a Dr. Evil quote?
    >>
    >>°Mike° wrote:
    >>> <Austin Powers voice>
    >>> "Throw me a frikkin bone, here!"
    >>> </Austin Powers voice>

    You cool Mike, Dude. No disrespect intended. And mite I add a flea to
    the pudding. Or a mite might do.
    joevan

    joevan, Feb 16, 2004
  8. joevan

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:33:36 GMT, in
    <>
    joevan scrawled:

    >On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:27:17 +0000, °Mike°
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>D'oh! Of course. Sorry. :(
    >>

    >>On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:23:07 -0500, in
    >> <Iz9Yb.62516$>
    >> JWooden271 scrawled:
    >>
    >>>Wouldn't that be a Dr. Evil quote?

    >You cool Mike, Dude. No disrespect intended. And mite I add a flea to
    >the pudding. Or a mite might do.
    >joevan

    Right... Ok.... I think....

    --