    BTW...sorry, you're not going to be the first poaster....Neil got there
    first.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    Brat® Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <MCNGP#51> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Temporary forums set up at CertGuard.
    >
    > http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
    >
    > If you're already registered, then you're already in. If you have not
    > registered yet, then once you DO register, you'll have to wait for me or
    > Cerebrus to add you to the MCNGP group.
    >
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    >

    > BTW...sorry, you're not going to be the first poaster....Neil got there
    > first.

    Now why does that not surprise me?

    hey let me in :)

    --
    Brat® MCNGP # 69
    Brat®, Nov 17, 2006

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:06:55 -0600, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > BTW...sorry, you're not going to be the first poaster....Neil got there
    > first.

    I hope you have fiber.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 17, 2006
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <MCNGP#51> wrote in message
    >> Temporary forums set up at CertGuard.
    >>
    >> http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
    >>
    >> If you're already registered, then you're already in. If you have not
    >> registered yet, then once you DO register, you'll have to wait for me or
    >> Cerebrus to add you to the MCNGP group.
    >>
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >>

    >> BTW...sorry, you're not going to be the first poaster....Neil got there
    >> first.

    > Now why does that not surprise me?
    >
    > hey let me in :)

    You're in.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    Lasher Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2006.11.17.00.19.47.380411
    @lakabux.com:

    > I hope you have fiber.

    Yeah, everything hasn't been quite solid lately. Especially with the MCNGP
    site because it is poo. BTW, I just bought hosting and can duel host up to
    6 domains and am very tempted to consolidate. If anyone is interested, let
    me know via here or find someone who knows my e-mail address and e-mail me.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Nov 17, 2006
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: MCNGP

    This is a good idea, BD. The MCNGP have been terribly missing the good
    ol' site. (apparently not TGP, though) Also, think about what OTHMAN
    must be going through...

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/
    Cerebrus, Nov 17, 2006
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: MCNGP

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > This is a good idea, BD. The MCNGP have been terribly missing the good
    > ol' site. (apparently not TGP, though) Also, think about what OTHMAN
    > must be going through...

    You ain't jokin' there! Man have we needed a site badly. I'm about to just
    try to get my hands on the old MCNGP site and set it up at CG/MCNGP/ with a
    redirect.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: MCNGP

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:

    > You ain't jokin' there! Man have we needed a site badly. I'm about to just
    > try to get my hands on the old MCNGP site and set it up at CG/MCNGP/ with a
    > redirect.

    The Brinkster advert says that they offer free hosting. In case free
    hosting is not an option, I think we should come up with something like
    an annual MCNGP fee Considering that we have 54 members, a few dollars
    per member per year should cover the hosting fees easily. Or so I
    think... ;-)
    Cerebrus, Nov 19, 2006
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: MCNGP

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    >
    >> You ain't jokin' there! Man have we needed a site badly. I'm about to
    >> just
    >> try to get my hands on the old MCNGP site and set it up at CG/MCNGP/ with
    >> redirect.

    > The Brinkster advert says that they offer free hosting. In case free
    > hosting is not an option, I think we should come up with something like
    > an annual MCNGP fee Considering that we have 54 members, a few dollars
    > per member per year should cover the hosting fees easily. Or so I
    > think... ;-)

    Only problem with just about any free hosting is that you're looking at a
    lame domain name...i.e. mcngp.brinkster.net...that won't fly
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 19, 2006
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: MCNGP

    Actually my comment would have been better located in the Certguard
    private forum for the MCNGP. I now see that you share my opinion about
    this whole affair. We'll continue the conversation there... ;-)
    Cerebrus, Nov 19, 2006
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    Consultant Guest

    i just setup a godaddy account for 2 of my sites too

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2006
  12. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i just setup a godaddy account for 2 of my sites too

    which two porn sites are those then ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2006